Department of Health
CLEANER LEVEL 2
- Reference Number : refs/013262
- Directorate : LOGISTICS
- Number of Posts : 3
- Package : SALARY:R104 073 – 122 592 PER ANNUM (PLUS BENEFITS)
- Enquiries : Ms. S E Mthembu, Ms. V Malusi, Ms. W Machema and Ms. G Mbuthuma,Tel No: 018 788 1744
- ABET/ minimum of Grade 10 or equivalent qualification. Ability to read and write. Applicants must be able to communicate in more than one official languages. Cleaning experience will be an added advantage. Must be prepared to work shifts, weekends, and public holidays. Rotate in different words/ units. Good interpersonal and communication skills. Must understand infection control, occupational health, and safety act as well as other legislative prescripts.
- Mopping and scrubbing of floors. Washing of windows and walls as per the work schedule. Perform high dusting. Dusting of tables, damp dusting and wiping door handles. Reporting of faulty equipment. Cleaning and replenishing the bathrooms. Cleaning of foot stool, bed side lockers, Cardiac tables, and drip stands. Sluicing of linen in the ward before taking it to linen department. Emptying dirt bins and wiping spillages on the floor. Collecting food trolley from the main kitchen and serving of beverages. Removing soiled linen from the wards to the linen department. Report faulty equipment. Ensure a clean and hygienic environment in the hospital.
- The employer reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applications must be submitted on a new Z83 forms and it must be completed in full, copy of CV, certified copies of identity book (ID) and qualifications must be attached. Smart ID card copy must show both sides of the ID card. Certification should not be more than 6 months old.Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful. Failure to do so will lead into disqualification. Applications must be submitted at: Carletonville Hospital or mailed to the following address Corner Falcon and Annan road or be posted to: The Human Resource Directorate, Carletonville Hospital, Private bag x2023,Carletonville 2499.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : CARLETONVILLE HOSPITAL
Closing Date : 25-02-2022
|Do you have ABET/ minimum of grade 10 or equivalent qualification?
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.